To increase the lifespan of your chainwheels it it is very important that a new chain is fitted with new chainwheels. Using an old chain with new sprockets (or a new chain with old sprockets) will cause accelerated wear.
MINO Racing chainwheels are designed as a replacement for your OEM chainwheels. The installation of MINO Racing chainwheels should be done according to your motorcycle service manual.
– Do not mix old and new chain and chainwheels.
– Make sure the chainwheels are correctly aligned.
– Check if all sprocket bolts are tightened with the correct amount of torque, adjust according to motorcycle service manual guidelines.
– Check for correct chain tension, adjust according to motorcycle service manual guidelines.
– Remember to lubricate the chain and chainwheels.
Make sure to check our website www.mino.nl for the latest updates about our products.
MINO Racing cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by incorrect product mounting, disregarding specifications & these instructions, or product mounted by an unqualified third party.